A vacancy has become available for the position of
Administrative Services Officer.
Reporting to: Head of Sales
- Excellent Written English, Numeracy and Communication skills.
- Strong Organisational and Administration skills.
- Personable, Presentable and articulate.
- Must be flexible, exhibit problem solving skills, adaptability and be able to work using their own initiative.
- Organisation, Planning and Delegation ability.
- Strong project management skills.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintenance and Management of the Materials Replenishment Planning (MRP) system
- Control of stock from Internal and External warehouses to the factory as and when they are needed.
- Manage this in conjunction with the various Department heads and store Manager
- Co-ordinating, Recording and updating the Health and Safety training requirements for all parts of the business
- To ensure bio-security and site security is adhered to (staff, visitors & contractors coming on-site).Being vigilant with all persons on a day to day basis to ensure security is adhered to.
- To liaise with management to ensure Health and Safety Standards are adhered to.
- To ensure all vehicles are being weighed on entry and exit to the site and relevant documentation is completed.
- To ensure Visitors and Contractors coming on-site must complete a Visitor / Contractor Questionnaire.
- To inspect and record raw material intake on the goods intake sheet (QR7/02) and communicate this to the Plant and also to the Office on the delivery.
- To reference samples of raw materials (trays, labels, sleeves and bags) against the reference sample located in the packaging library located in the weighbridge.
- The above list is not exhaustive and any other duties may be requested by the Company.
Applications should be forwarded to Head of Sales by 5pm Friday 13th September