Crispy Roast Whole Duck with 20 Chinese Pancakes & Hoi Sin Sauce
We have taken this very popular Chinese restaurant dish and created an authentic and convenient ready meal for the busy household. Marinated in a blend of Chinese spices our succulent tender meat and crispy skin are accompanied by Hoisin sauce and 20 Chinese pancakes, simply add spring onion and cucumber to serve a tasty treat.
THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES ONLY
- Remove packaging and place on a wire rack in a baking tray.
- Place in a preheated oven 200ºC/ Fan 180ºC/ Gas 6 for 20-25 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven.
- Steam pancakes for 4-5 minutes or heat in a microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Cut some cucumber & spring onion into matchstick sized shreds.
- Tinly slice or shred the crispy duck portion.
- Spread a thin layer of Hoisin sauce on each pancake.
- Sprinkle a layer of vegetables & a layer of duck in each pancake & roll for serving.
CRISPY DUCK (67%) [Duck (97%), Salt, Sugar, Spices (Aniseed, Ground Ginger, Fennel Seed, Cinnamon, Clove), Onion powder]
PANCAKES (22%) [Wheat flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed oil, Salt]
HOISIN SAUCE (11%) [Water, Crushed Yellow bean (Fermented Salted Soya Bean (SoyaBean, Wheat Flour, Salt, Water), Soya Sauce (Water, Soya Bean, Salt,Flour) Sugar, Water, Colour: Plain Caramel, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate), Sugar, Non Brewed Condiment ( Acetic Acid, Water), Rapessed Oil, Plum Paste (Plum, Water, Sugar, Acid: Citric Acid, Salt), Modified Maize Starch, Onion Powder, Spices (Classia, Coriander, Fennel, Ginger, Aniseed, Szechuan Pepper, Cinnamon, Chilli powder), Salt, Coulour: Plain Caramel].