Two slow cooked duck legs with our original sticky caramelised sauce.
THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES ONLY
- Preheat oven to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC/Gas 6.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Remove sachet of sauce and save for later.
- Our black tray can go in the oven so place it on a baking tray and cook for 20 min.
- Remove from the oven, pour off any duck fat that may be in the tray.
- open sachet of sauce, drizzle sauce over the two legs and return to the oven for a further 10 min.
- When you remove the duck to the plate pour over any sauce that may be remaining in the tray.
DEFROST FROZEN PRODUCT FULLY BEFORE REHEATING. CONSUME WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DEFROSTING. PLEASE ENSURE ALL PRODUCTS ARE COOKED THOROUGHLY.
Duck Legs (72%), Seasoning (3%) (sugar, salt garlic powder, spices), duck fat, Yummy Duck Sauce (25%): water, sugar, soya sauce (water,soya beans, wheat, (gluten), salt), concentrates (orange juice, lemon) honey, inverted sugar syrup, vegetable oils (sesame, sunflower), balsamic vinegar (red wine vinegar, grape must, antioxidant, E224), modified maize starch, paprika paste (concentrated paprika paste, lemon juice), natural flavouring, chillies, stabiliser: xanthan gum, thickening agent: pectin, preservative: potassium sorbate, orange peels
Allergy advice: For allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.