Duck Breast Fillets - Aromatic
Tender succulent duck breast fillets which have been marinated for 8 hours in our
special authentic blend of aromatic Chinese spices.
THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES ONLY
- Remove all packaging.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180ºC/Gas mark 6.
- Place fillets fat side down on a cold dry pan and turn to a medium heat. As the pan heats up the fat will start to render from the fillets.
- Cook until fat is golden in color (time will depend on the speed of your hob) Turn fillets over and continue to cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes (be sure to save the fat from your pan for wonderful roast potatoes and vegetables).
- Place fillets on a roasting tray and cook for a further 10 – 15 minutes depending on oven and taste.
- Remove from oven and allow fillets to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Ensure that the duck is thoroughly cooked, no pink meat remains and the juices run clear.
DO NOT REHEAT.
Irish duck breast fillet (98%), Aromatic Spice (2%)(Salt, Ginger, Cinnamon, Aniseed, Cloves, Fennel), Onion Powder.