Duck Breast Fillets
Succulent and tender, can be used for a variety of different recipes and menu ideas.
THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES ONLY
- Remove all packaging.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Score the fat of the duck in a crisscross pattern and season with salt and pepper.
- Place fillets fat side down on a cold dry pan and turn to a medium heat. As the pan heats up the fat will start to render from the fillets.
- Cook until fat is golden in color (time will depend on the speed of your hob) Turn fillets over and continue to cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes (be sure to save the fat from your pan for wonderful roast potatoes and vegetables).
- Place fillets on a roasting tray and cook for a further 10 – 15 minutes depending on oven and taste.
- Remove from oven and allow fillets to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Ensure that the duck is thoroughly cooked, no pink meat remains and the juices run clear.
DO NOT REHEAT.
Duck breast fillets 100%